Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A few snippets from his letters the last two weeks

 The Book of Mormon is so much more fascinating when it's in English! Holy flip it's fantastic! I'm finding so many cross references to the Bible and just the relations and the prophecies and just all of that information that's been packed into that book that was translated in 3 months.

Oh yeah. It's rather a fascinating book... I'm surprised why I didn't read it so intently earlier


My Spanish is getting SOOOOO much better! I was able to bear my testimony the other day by my self! ish... I got all of the tenses wrong and Elder Nichols had to correct me... But, still! I'm more able to effectively use vocabulary, and I'm able to teach some principles for each lesson in PMG. That is such a wonderful book... AND THE SECOND ONE IS COMING OUT!! SO EXCITED!


Well, WE HAVE AN INVESTIGATOR WITH A BAPTISM DATE! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT!


Just a general sum up this week: I'm walking a ton, I'm starting to lose weight again! and I'm speaking Spanish in a foreign language with terrible food. That just sums it about up. EXCEPT they made hotdogs better by adding guacamole and tomatoes... Completos are good...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting Joshua on his mission to Chile. Only positive comments, anything else will not be posted. Have a great day!