Monday, July 28, 2014

Time to Ponder

So my companion has a massive problem with his back, and when we had the activity with the ward, he over did it. In other words, he was suffering from severe back pain and couldn't get out of bed. So for the past week, we've been in the house because he can't move... We went in for his first therapy session today, we have to go to the clinic everyday now, and it's about 45 minutes from our house by bus. So super early every day in freezing weather. GREAT!
So that got me thinking... So the other elders and I got together and we started to make plans to reboot the missionary spirit in the ward. So first we are going to change everything. We're meeting with the bishop this week so we can actually get a ward mission plan together, and we are going to try to start visiting the members to get them go on divisions with us. We are dividing the families by companionship.

Today we went to a competo place called Corbatas (means tie in Spanish). I ate about a 50 cm hot dog. Flipping delicious. I want another.
So we heard rumors that I might be leaving this next change. But all of that got shot down when Prada broke his back (practically). So what might end up happening the next change is that I might be still in my sector for another 3 months while Prada gets moved to the office for therapy (because the clinic is right next to the office, it's painstakingly logical...)
So that just about sums my life right now! Reading a fantastic book about our Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting Joshua on his mission to Chile. Only positive comments, anything else will not be posted. Have a great day!