Sunday, July 6, 2014

Chile and FIFA

This is a little late, but it's Sunday and I figured it was appropriate to share parts of Joshua's letter last Monday today! I should probably do some editing, but then it wouldn't be authentically Joshua!
Chile was eliminated... The streets were quiet for about 2 days after the match. I think there were riots somewhere, but everyone was depressed. Rather saddening, but I heard Chile put up a fantastic fight. Alexis Sanchez of course scored their only goal, the guy is basically their national symbol! But he does play soccer pretty well!
So apparently I can´t speak english anymore. People keep asking me to speak english and random spanish words keep finding their way into EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY SENTANCES. Luckily, my fingers are spanish free (ish). I can still type!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting Joshua on his mission to Chile. Only positive comments, anything else will not be posted. Have a great day!