Tuesday, July 22, 2014

2 Baptisms this week.

So, this week is a special week. Why? because this last week we got 2 baptisms and 2 reactivations with the families we´ve been working especially hard with. And we are expected to put two more fetchas (dates) by the end of this week! Prada and I are trying to hit the end of this change hard. We also have a family that´s getting married! Finally... Their kids are super excited to come to church every week, we´re still working with their parents to keep the word of wisdom and getting them to church, but hopefully, we can get the entire family baptised before the end of this change. Also, we have been working really hard with Omar, who´s living all of the commandments except baptism... I´m going to see if I can get a date put on him within 2 weeks. That is my goal. I want to leave a massive mark in this sector before I leave.

The activity we had was a super success. We have 2 full investigators show up and Daniela is just loving the members and church. We have an appointment with her today and hopefully we can place a baptismal date.

I baptised Joseph Davidson Barrientos Stevens. They thought the name was too complicated for me to do for some reason... Everything turned out good! I remembered the baptismal prayer perfectly and I got to help confirm both him and Yojan, his brother. Man, that day was super fantastic.

Thanks for all of the love and support! Glad I´m loved!

Other than that, I scored 2 goals today in our mini mundial! It was pretty epic, but we were eliminated our first round... And I was wearing my Alexis jersey... Meh, it was a pretty epic match anyways. I played for like 4 hours straight today! Whoa!

So my spanish is getting super ghetto. Seriously. I´m starting to yell Oye! and po and cosas asi. It´s getting really bad. But it´s getting better! I can barely even understand myself at some points. 


The mission took a hike up the mountain.
This is Joshua's favorite pic.


Me, elder denning and elder dufour, bowling!! I won hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for supporting Joshua on his mission to Chile. Only positive comments, anything else will not be posted. Have a great day!